The first round of housemates to be evicted out of Big Brother Naija’s seventh season took place on Sunday, August 7, 2022.
Nigerian music producer turned singer Young Jonn got the show going by energizing the crowd and the stage.
The host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, entered the Level 1 house, the site of the first eviction, to conduct the business of the day.
Sponsored: Grow your social media account (Facebook, Instagram). Chat with me on WhatsApp
Christy O was the first resident to leave the house. The removal of Cyph came next.
After living there for fifteen days, the housemates were evicted off the show.
Amaka, Cyph, Phyna, Christy O, and Khalid were the housemates who faced eviction.
Also Read: BBNaija S7: Allyson and Adekunle share first kiss
Due to a violation of the house rules earlier in the day, Beauty was eliminated from the competition.
When talking to Ebuka, Cyph indicated he would hold off on further discussion of their “long distance” romance until Doyin left the house.
Sadly, due to personal obligations, Christy O was unable to take the stage.
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)