Distraught Amaka mumbled as she paced around the lounge after being told to leave the Big Brother Level Up House immediately. She and the rest of the Housemates paused for a moment before it dawned that Big Brother was not joking. With a total of six Nominations, Amaka became the next Hosuemate to Evicted from the Game, missing out on a chance of vying rom the highly coveted Grand Prize of a N100m worth of prizes.
Just after Dotun was crowned Head of House, it was Nominations as usual – not! One by one as the Housemates awaited for Big Brother’s cue to Nominate, they were informed that the Nominations were special and as they were digesting that, they each had to Nominate two Housemates that they would like to see Evicted tonight, no reasons whatsoever.
Some popped their eyes while others had no issues pulling the trigger on anyone who’s in their way of bagging.
Although, Amaka and Doyin were nominated six times by different housemates, which makes fans wonder why she was evicted.
Also Read: Modella Evicted From The big Brother Level Up House
Why Amaka and not Doyin?
It’s no surprise that Level Up fans were confused about why Amaka left Doyin behind when they had equal Nominations.
The above Nominations mean that Amaka was Nominated by six real Housemates as Fake Housemate Deji’s Nominations of Hermes and Doyin do not count. Doyin was therefore Nominated by five real Housemates, which saved her from the unexpected Eviction.
Dotun was the only one safe from the dagger tonight! What does this immediate Eviction mean for the Game?
Credit: DStv.com/BBNaija S7
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)