Bola Tinubu, the former governor of Lagos State, will be declared the winner of the All Progressives Congress (APC) primary elections.
Gistreportar through Vanguard Media, have been monitoring the live events from the venue.
According to our estimates, the Asiwaju of Lagos received half of the vote total, defeating his main rivals, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and former Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi.
Around 2,322 delegates from throughout the country converged in Eagles Square to elect the party’s flag bearer ahead of the general elections in 2023.
Only 2,203 delegates voted for an APC flagbearer out of a total of 2322.
Delegates’ voting results
David Umahi received a total of 38 votes.
Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima was elected with four votes.
Emeka Nwajiuba received a single vote.
Amaechi received a total of 316 votes.
235 people voted for Osinbajo.
Rochas Okorocha received 0 votes.
Yahaya Bello received a total of 47 votes.
Christopher Onu received a single vote.
Ahmad Lawan received a total of 152 votes.
Ben Ayade received a total of 37 votes.
1271 votes were cast for Bola Tinubu.
13 votes, however, were invalid.
Soon, there will be more information…
Sponsored Post: Shop With Shop Market Today And Enjoy Amazing Discount On All Orders
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)