Dancer Korra Obidi and her ex-husband, Justin Dean, are not allowed to share pictures of their kids on social media, according a ruling from a court in California, United States of America.
The former couple, who are the parents of June Dean and Athena Dean, were ordered by a court document dated January 19th, 2022, not to publish any content on social media containing their children, including movies, images, live streams, or other media, until further notice.
The court order partly reads, “Neither party may post any videos, photos or live-stream the minor children on any social media platform nor allow the minor children to appear in any picture, video or live-stream posted to any social media platform without further Court Order. Neither party may take video, photos or live stream any interaction between the parties in this matter until further Court Order.”
Just days after Korra gave birth to their second child, in March 2022, Justin made the announcement that he was divorcing her.
Also Read: “I miss you,” Empress Njamah’s estranged fiancé says as he begins releasing her nude videos
In November 2022, their divorce was legally finalized.
But earlier this week, Korra told her followers that Justin had filed a new lawsuit against her in an effort to take her children away since their daughter June had complained of hunger.
The next day, Justin published a picture of himself with their girls along with what seemed to be a taunting message for Korra.
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)