Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has opined that it will be difficult to remove Arsenal from the top of the Premier League table.
Guardiola said this ahead of his side’s game against Leeds United.
On Wednesday, December 28, Manchester City will resume play in the Premier League following the World Cup break, but they trail Arsenal in the standings.
Guardiola remarked after Arsenal overcame West Ham on Boxing Day, “We have to be cautious and careful after our failure against Brentford and given how strong Arsenal are as well as the opponents who come from behind.”
Read More: Al-Nassr book Cristiano Ronaldo’s medical as they look to wrap up his £173m-a-year move’
“Catching them will be extremely tough if the distance is greater.
“After Leeds, everything is nonstop. Both the quantity and caliber of the opponents on our January schedule are poor. Thus, we must start over. This is what we did in the EFL Cup match against Liverpool, and hopefully we can keep doing it.
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)