A judge from Colombia named Vivian Polania, who gained notoriety for publishing provocative photos of herself, has been suspended after turning up to a virtual court hearing in only her underwear.
Vivian Polania allegedly ruled over a Zoom hearing for a criminal case while smoking a cigarette and wearing seductive underwear.
The judge also smiled for the camera while listening to the suspected car bombing case while sitting on her bed. When Polania did talk, her speech was slurred. She appeared to be aware of her impolite behavior when she abruptly turned off the camera for almost an hour.
Because of her “lack of respect for judgeship,” Polania, whose X-rated antics allegedly broke numerous administrative rules, received a 3-month unpaid suspension from Columbia. This happened after the commission started an inquiry.
Polania has however denied being half-naked. She claimed she was in bed during the hearing because she had low blood pressure and an anxiety attack. She then blamed other judges for bullying her over the way she provocatively dresses.
Vivian Polania also being investigated for posting photos of herself in skimpy lingerie and BDSM-style outfits on social media. She has deactivated her Instagram in the wake of her suspension.
Read More: Saudi Arabia ‘beheads 12 people’ while attention is on World Cup
Watch a video from the hearing below….
En un video que circula por WhatsApp se ve a la jueza Vivian Polanía (trabaja en el Palacio de Justicia de Cúcuta) atendiendo una diligencia judicial en su cama, semidesnuda y fumando. No sé si esto pueda acarrearle alguna sanción, pero al menos el escándalo ya está servido. pic.twitter.com/9rgNx4C6pV— Manolesco (@jhonjacome) November 17, 2022
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)
- Motivations2023.03.139 Ways to Make Money Online in 2023 from the Comfort of Your Home
- International2023.03.09Woman goes on shopping spree after crypto company accidentally sent her over $10.4 million
- Politics2023.02.28INEC results: Peter Obi wins Delta state with 341,866 votes