The Nigeria Football Federation has finally paid the team Players and officials of the Flamingos part of their match bonuses after finishing third at the U-17 Women’s World Cup in India last year.
Recall that some of the players complained about their unpaid bonuses for qualifying matches against Congo, Egypt, and Ethiopia.
Additionally, the officials and athletes had not yet received their World Cup incentives for the matches against Chile, New Zealand, the United States, and Germany.
Punch claims that NFF has partially funded their match bonuses.
The NFF has received a lot of favorable feedback, and we anticipate receiving more bonuses shortly. By that time, I anticipate their making the information public. A Flamingos participant said
We’ve already received a portion of our bonuses, and we’re awaiting the remainder, said a team official. The Federal Government will shortly pay us and has asked for our bank information, but the NFF has worked hard to guarantee that we received our qualifying and transportation incentives. I’m currently looking forward to receiving my World Cup bonuses.
Also Read: South African Rapper AKA shot dead in front of a restaurant in Durban (video)
Seven months after setting up camp at the stadium, it was also learned that the women’s national team’s players and officials had received their incentives.
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)