The Nigerian Police have summoned Kayode Oladotun, also known as Do2dtun, in connection with an inquiry into claims of domestic violence in his marriage.
In order to respond to inquiries about the allegations, the OAP was invited to be present at 11:00 am on January 16, 2023, per a letter from the Force Criminal Investigation Department.
This is to formally invite you to an interview with the Commissioner of Police, through DSP Umar Ubali, at the SWAT/FCIID, Abuja, on Monday, January 16, 2023, at 11:00 am, about an ongoing investigation.
“Kindly call this phone number on your arrival. Thank you as we appreciate your cooperation.”
Dotun and his estranged wife Omotayo got married in 2013 and the union produced two children.
However, Omotayo instituted a divorce proceeding before Justice A. I Akobi of Court 23, High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, in Suit Number: GWD/PET/25/2021, sometime in November 2021.
In the court documents, Omotayo accused Dotun of forced abortion, domestic violence and emotional abuse.
Also Read: Actress Ibinabo Fiberisma shares sexy bikini photos as she turns 52 (photos)
Also, recall that Dotun took to Instagram on December 16, to accuse Omotayo’s popular brother DBanj of trying to pervert the course of justice.
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)