Taiwo Awoniyi, a striker for the Super Eagles and Nottingham Forest, has earned a business management degree from Buckinghamshire New University in Wycombe, England.
Ojora Babatunde, a Nigerian sports journalist residing in Europe, announced the information while praising the Nottingham Forest star on Twitter.
Babatunde tweeted, “Super Eagles forward Taiwo Awoniyi @taiwoawoniyi18, bags a degree in Business Management from Buckinghamshire New University, Wycombe,” along with a photo of the 25-year-old in his cap and gown. Man getting ready for his post-football existence. Big Awo, congratulations.
Also Read: After utilizing an unreliable elevator at Lagos’s Murtala Mohammed International airport, a woman cuts her foot
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)