A Nigerian journalist told the tale of her acquaintance who sent his pregnant fiancée to give birth abroad but when she got to the US, she aborted the 4-month-old pregnancy.
The journalist who posted the tale online claimed that the father had sent his wife to the US to give birth to their child and intended to join her there after. She claimed that when the woman told him that she had terminated the pregnancy because it was “making her sluggish not focusing on work,” he was taken aback.
Read More: Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson ‘secretly hooked up two months after break up
See her tweets below
- Tijani Pepper is a news reporter at Panel News, and gistreportar. He is a passionate journalist in Politics, Sports development and investigative journalism.
- International2023.03.30Manchester City billionaire owner, Sheikh Mansour named Vice-President of UAE
- Aproko Gist2023.03.30Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare – Legal practitioner, Inibehe Effiong
- Politics2023.03.29LP to refund N25m nomination fee to late Imo governorship aspirant
- Aproko Gist2023.03.18Man flogged at his polling unit in Isolo (video)